- “Who Invented Memes? On the Impossibility of Originality in the Digital Age” featured by the Medium editorial staff.
- “Will the Bitcoin bubble pop? Or Will It Envelop Us All?” in Arc Digital (2018)
- “A Fiction for the Future” for The Center for Fiction's Syntax/Synapse series (2017)
- "Is Self-knowledge Overrated?" in Scientific American, 2017.
- "Fiction in the Age of Screens" in The New Atlantis, vol 49; summer issue 2016.
- "Why Do We Sleep?" in Big Questions Online, 2016.
- "How to Mathematically Measure Consciousness" in The Daily Beast, 2016.
- "City on Fire Proves How Culturally Dominant Television Has Become" in The Atlantic, 2015.
- "Why Free-range Kids are Healthier" in The Daily Beast, 2015.
- My answer to the question "What is the relationship between science and art?" in SciArt Magazine, 2014.
- "Science as a Subject of Art" in SciArt Magazine, 2013.
- A book review of Incomplete Nature: How Mind Emerged from Matter published on The Neuroethics Blog of Emory University, 2012.
- "Framing and Responsibility in Consciousness Studies: a review of Nicholas Humphrey's Soul Dust: the Magic of Consciousness." published on The Neuroethics Blog of Emory University, 2012.
- "Higher Education," published in Arts & Letters spring 2017 issue.
- "Ars Memoriae," winner of the 2011 Writer's Digest Literary Fiction Award and published in the 77th Annual Writer's Digest Writing Contest Collection, 2012.
- "The Substance I am Made of," anthologized in American Fiction: Volume 12, the Best Previously Unpublished Short Stories by Emerging Writers, 2012.
- "All the Anne Franks" in Strange Horizons. Honorable Mention at the Writers of the Future Awards, 2009.
- "Big Cats" in Our Stories, for their emerging writers award contest, 2009.